Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fullness of Joy

This is a picture from my parents yard in woodland park. Favorite part of the day. When I drove up it was overcast and disgusting. Then right as the sun was setting, the clouds cleared. Newly cut grass, aspen leaves singing in the wind, sun shimmering through the windows of the house. It doesn't get much better than this.

As I prepare for assignment on Friday my heart is overwhelmed with anticipation. I have been camped out in the Word lately, mostly in colossians, it has been such a refreshment for my dry and thirsty heart. This month is for Him. I'm excited to run with Him and to Him when I'm running on empty. Excited to be in fellowship and in leadership. To lead girls to the feet of Jesus. To live what I preach. To taste and see that God is good.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

This month is full of discovery and growth. Bring it on!

Write me at camp!
Frontier Ranch
Hailey Carrillo-WC boss

P.O. Box 2025
Buena Vista, CO 81211

2 comments:

  1. Don't get the swine flu!! Be safe, and healthy, and happy, and know you have lots of people who love you praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't remember your house looking like this!

    ReplyDelete