Friday, August 14, 2009

Reflection is a form of Worship


My heart is overflowing right now. Processing assignment and all God had for me there, even in the midst of spiritual dryness. Watching God change hearts right before my eyes is probably one of the most divinely beautiful things I will ever witness in this life.

In the midst of doubt and hopelessness God reigns.

To the Only God is Able to Keep us
Able to Keep Us From Falling

To the Only God Be All Glory and Honor
Majesty and Power

My theme, my cry, my hope this month on assignment. Girls who are broken, have no hope, living in shame and guilt, being restored, freed and healed. Kids encounter Christ at camp, I don't care who you are or what your story is. Camp is so covered in prayer, it's impossible to not see Jesus. I have never felt more defeated and empty and in that, watch the Lord prove Himself MIGHTY TO SAVE. It was so awesome knowing these girls had been covered in prayer, that their leaders (or other people in their lives) have prayed for them in hopes they would know Jesus. And now I get to be a part of their journey as well as they learn to live in the identity He places on their lives. I spoke truth over them, hoped for them, believed in them. I was reminded of those truths in my heart too. I love how He does that.

O How He Loves Us

more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment