Wednesday, September 21, 2011

its a Young Life life

Well fall is in full swing here in beautiful Colorado Springs. It's absolutely beautiful. The sun is bright and the air is cool. The season has most definitely changed. Our personal season has changed as well.

Young Life club has started. Grilled cheese has started. Campaigners has started. Meeting girls for lunch as started. Making meal plans has started. Busy season at work has started. And so on the list goes. Here's a tiny glimpse of our weeks as of late.


Here's my work list. I have 16 projects right now. Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe because it gets so chaotic. But today I marked a bunch off my list and oh Lord, it feels good.

Mondays are my favorite on my news feed. So many dear friends loving kids.



We just got back from leadership weekend at Frontier and it was also, a sweet sweet time being reminded of God's hand in our lives and in our ministries. Loving all the new and old friendship in my life right now.
And of course, I'm loving my husband. More and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment