Wednesday, May 5, 2010

today I AM

today ...


I AM remembering to live for now
I AM choosing to believe God is good
I AM bitter that I don't have control
I AM grateful God is on my side
I AM fearful I won't like the outcome
I AM resting in the Truth that God knows best
I AM guilty of selfish ambition
I AM ashamed of my lack of faith
I AM swayed by emotion
I AM humbled by my depravity
I AM desperate for validation 
I AM frustrated in the unknown
I AM ready for answers and clarity
I AM excited to settle into a new life
I AM Chosen
I AM Loved
I AM Adored
I AM Held
I AM Found

3 comments:

  1. I am with you in all of those! Praying for you! Love you beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!! LOVE the pic!! Beh-eh-eh!

    ReplyDelete