Monday, March 22, 2010

Zoom Zoom All Night Long

12 Hour Road Trip to Dallas turned into 21 hours of praying our guts out as we drove through the eye of a storm. We all felt like we were in an ice age or some sort of horror film. Wind gusts blowing snow so intensely we couldn't see the roads. I woke up a few times to profanities ... it was that scary folks.

Praise Jesus for angels who got us there in one piece! Rachel, Michelle, Chad, Brit and I were grateful we persevered to celebrate with Leah and Levi on their special day!
Wedding2
Joanna shot their engagement photos and they were everywhere! Such a fun treat to see them used as decorations!
Dresses2
Leah wore three different gowns throughout the night! Both of these were previously worn by two different grandmas! Both stunning gowns!
Pie2
Couples2
Kevin and Kristen came over from OKC to celebrate! So excited their expecting fitz baby 3!! Totally made the trip worth it for me!
Gang2
The whole gang together again! L-R, Brit, Michelle, Chad, Tony (his new girl Elizabeth!), Rachel, Kristen, Kevin, Kristi, Me and Thomas! We had a party
Ladies2
Emily was a beautiful bridesmaid!
girls2
Howrey sisters and Kristi! Love this shot!
Focus2
The road trip back was night and day difference!! Feet out the window, warm sun, blow darts, hair in the wind, stops in random towns like "Dumas", rewriting JT songs to incorporate our inside jokes ... we had fun to say the least.
us2
And this guy ... well ... he decided to come along last minute and I can't tell you how glad I was!! Our first road trip together, we survived the storm, we survived Texas, we survived 34 hours in the car together!! I think we're off to a good start! 7 months next week!
p.s. I need to check the settings on my camera because these pictures suck. sorry for all the "noise" in them ... working on that. thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is WONDERFUL!!! i'm so sad i couldn't go :((

    great pictures! .....love that they used the pictures!! aww!!!

    ReplyDelete