He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing


Bethany Lauren, my sister, my friend, my inspiration
Beth is the best sister I could have ever asked for. I am so incredibly blessed by her friendship. We have an extremely rare relationship for two sisters 4 years apart. We know each other for who we really are, the good and the bad. We fight for our friendship because we recognize God put us in the same family for a reason!


Bethany Lauren, my sister, my friend, my inspiration
Beth is the best sister I could have ever asked for. I am so incredibly blessed by her friendship. We have an extremely rare relationship for two sisters 4 years apart. We know each other for who we really are, the good and the bad. We fight for our friendship because we recognize God put us in the same family for a reason!
This girl is a visionary. She sees Jesus in EVERY aspect of life. She sees people's hearts and God's value on them.
When I look at her, I often think, "I am in love with this girl, how did I get so lucky to be her sister?" People are drawn to her, her spirit, her joy, her laughter, her presence. She is a LIGHT in a dark, dark world. Her deep, sincere love for Jesus has blossomed mountain peaks in the past 2 years. She truly knows who her God is and refuses to settle for less than HIS BEST.
Bethany BELIEVES she is HIS chosen, HIS joy, HIS baby girl.
She speaks TRUTH with boldness and conviction. She speaks HOPE with passion and love. She walks in CONFIDENCE, runs in FREEDOM, rests in PEACE because she believes with her WHOLE heart Jesus is a man of His WORD.
Her heart is among the most beautiful this world will ever see.
My life will forever be changed by this Daughter of the King.
oh my.....oh my dear hailey...i'm speechless....
ReplyDeletejust...thank you. I am so undeserving of these blessings!! How is it that the lord just keeps sending me these things!!!!!! I don't deserve YOU HAILEY!!! I love you so so much and i'm soo indredibly grateful for you and all the truth you set for me and speak to me. You love me more than with your words. You are a beautiful woman that every person should strive to be!!! The lord has done amazing things hailey. I am bursting with joy for the plans he has for you!!! Thank you for being you. words will never ever describe my admiration and love for you.. thank you for these tears. The lord is good. The lord is so good.
I love you hailey marie.
I love you.
Yes! Sisters named Beth are really truely the best. I have one too and she is my favorite! So nice to see you both so encouraging of each other to walk with the Lord so faithfully! <3
ReplyDelete