So many reasons to be frustrated and upset with this bi-polar weather. but, you know, i love it. I love heavy snow flakes falling on Easter, driving through slush and ice and bundling up! Within hours, the sun shines bright and all of nature proclaims "It is Spring!" i lo
ve spring because not only was Christ able to say "It is finished" but nature too, can say "winter is finished!" (depending on the da
y).
A few years ago i wrote a poem called "Aspen's story" (sounds funny now since i have a neighbor named aspen, but that's besides the point.) It was about the aspen trees and their declaration of victory through fall and winter when their glory is stripped away. I'll put it on here someday, but all that to say I LOVE SEASON CHANGES! Their is unique glory in each season as it transforms into the next.
here are some fun photos Joanna took of me during the snow this weekend. This is the yard that connects our landlords to our house. they are gone for 2 weeks, so we are fully enjoying our "mini garden".
cute pictures :)
ReplyDelete