Friday, March 27, 2009

North Carolina




North Carolina owns a special part of my heart. I want to live there someday, just for kicks. I have so many awesome relationships there that make my heart happy ... plus i wouldn't fight it if I met an awesome southern boy. :) My sister was on spring break so we visited Davidson College, saw the Biltmore house (250 rooms, 43 rest rooms, it's intense, check it out biltmore.com), visited family and lots more. Please note that the mascot for Davidson is the WILDCATS! JUST LIKE IN HSM3! yes, i was singing and chanting the whole day we were there. NC was beautiful tho, everything is in full bloom. It was SUCH a treat to be with my mom and sis in a state i love! Davidson also has access to a beach front. wow. not fair!


1 comment:

  1. my schools mascot is the wildcats too! you should come visit ;)

    ReplyDelete