
this is my friend anna. she is my best friend from high school. the first time i saw her on a cold winter day, i thought "she is really pretty, i want to be her friend". we have had some really amazing times together, to name a few: two fray concerts (amazing), dance parties in her beach home, laying in the grass together, road trips across the country (coming soon), video chats, climbing seven falls in the middle of the winter, her wedding, and so much more I can't even count!!!
this woman inspires me. i am so encouraged by her heart for Jesus. besides being slightly bitter she got married before me, i am incredibly proud to call her friend. haha. she is one amazing wife, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, granddaughter and beloved of Jesus. she is such a strong person, her husband of 11 months is in Iraq and this whole time she perseveres. she draws closer to Jesus as her all in this time that "normal" woman would be freaking out and hating life. anna is not "normal". lol. against all odds, she believes. she believes God has a plan. she believes God knows her heart. she doesn't just speak truth, she believes and lives truth. she tells me like it is, she is one of the reasons I am who I am today.
thank you anna, i love you.
favorite anna quote: you know the e-mails i hate? the ones that say "everyone needs a smile and then has all these pictures of animals in weird positions". hahahaha



This was amazing...I love like the sun when it splashes the earths surface at sunrise...The smell of your beauty captures my every sense. you are my best friend..sometimes i think your the only real friend i have...i love you with all my heart, and am so thankful God has blessed me with a real friend...Your lovely.
ReplyDelete( and don't worry, you will marry a handsome man.)
I love you
Anna
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
Just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you
And as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see
It's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me