Right now I'm listening to Jason Reeves and the rain falling. My tummy is full of noodles, the fresh humidity is blowing in the window and I haven't showered in a few days...even though I'm a bit under the weather, my heart is pretty content.
I'm amazed at the simple joys in life right now. Like the fact that my husband still plans awesome dates. We went to get fondue in Old Colo City this week ...
I'm amazed at the simple joys in life right now. Like the fact that my husband still plans awesome dates. We went to get fondue in Old Colo City this week ...
Then we went to an outdoor concert (sorry if this is gross).
and ate our weight in calories
we sat in the rain and listened to the thunder, which motivated Brit to clean out the gutters, in the rain!
This is random, but this my grandma. She got down on the dance floor. It really makes me happy. She also gave us awesome marriage advice.
That's all. God is faithful.
That's all. God is faithful.


No comments:
Post a Comment