Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Day I Died ... a little

Caution: brutal honesty in this post

when every fiber of your being screams NO, i can't fight the Lord's whisper.

i didn't realize i was dying, i didn't realize i was struggling
i didn't realize i was grasping for air

until THAT moment.

god and i have been having a lot of conversations lately

this is my truth: I LOVE YOU
hailey, do you believe it?

really, it depends on the day. 
and how i FEEL about this love

then i read something. 

"show RESPECT to your spouse, 
even when you don't feel like it"

ok. i can certainly try that.

hailey, do you feel my love today
or do you CHOOSE my love today?

oh ...

this is the same thing.

then IT happened
that moment i had been dreading

the MOMENT i had to choose

it felt like someone reached inside me
and started tugging and tearing

forget how you feel,
CHOOSE.

suddenly i knew i needed help,
JESUS?

the truth is ...
i LOVE him and jesus LOVES me

feelings are strong
TRUTH is stronger

..........

I never knew
That I could love someone
THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment